Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park offers a unique and brand new way to move across our patented, all-trampoline, walled playing courts. Although we offer something for almost every age, size and shape, please keep in mind, it is a physical activity and, in some cases, an extreme sport. Participation in a Sky Zone game or activity, or a bungee trampoline activity, has the potential for serious accidents that unfortunately cannot be eliminated altogether without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
Your job? To HAVE FUN, but FLY SAFE while you are on the Sky Zone court - and in an effort to reduce the potential for injury, we ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below and, even more importantly, keep all your activities and movements within your own personal limitations and comfort level. DO NOT ATTEMPT anything that you are not capable of. Court monitors help ensure that rules and regulations are followed. Participants should not jump on a Sky Zone court without a court monitor present. In addition:
- Everyone that enters the Sky Zone court must have completed a valid/signed Sky Zone waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- You may not have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.) on the Sky Zone court.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Do not sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or horseplay of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- No double bouncing.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No more than two flips in a row.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous ... perform at your own risk.
- You can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but you must land on the first trampoline next to the wall you bounced off of. You must be in control of your body at all times.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Jumpers are separated by size as best as possible. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- Follow all facility rules, and please keep in mind that this is a listing of just some of our general rules. It is not an all-inclusive list, and rules are subject to change.
Failure to adhere to any of these, or other, rules at Sky Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time.
We look forward to the opportunity to host you or your group at Sky Zone.